Music is one of the best thing ever found or gifted by God. Listening to music is an everlasting effect and you cannot escape from it. In today’s world, we all have smartphones and other gadgets to use music player for listening songs. It is your taste of music and this differentiates you with others as we are concerned with music.
Well, we are developed and upgraded. Every single person has thier own mobile phones and uses it privately. We may also have some private data and tries to hide files and folders which mean a lot to us.
Recommended: How To Download Spotify Web Player For Android
Coming to the topic, you must have used many music players o using multiple music players on your mobile. Defining Music Player is something without which we cannot listen to music in our systems. It is just like the software of the hardware.
- Top 10 Useful Snapchat Tips & Tricks For Android Users
- Top 11 Best Selfie App For Android 2017
- 7 Best No Crop Apps For Instagram & WhatsApp
- How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Facebook
Unique Music Player For Android
So, today, I am bringing some of the best and unique music player for Android available on Google Play Store. Might be you know some of them already but some will be new to you. Let’s take a look to some of the cool music players.
Audio Beats is one of the best and popular music player for Android. I must say and appreciate the user-friendly interface they have designed. You can listen to your favorite tracks with a most beautiful audio player. It is a super-stylish audio player app with most powerful features designed in a very beautiful way. Every time you play a song or track, the interface is different and amazes you with its interface.
- Supports almost all audio file format.
- Powerful Beats Equalizer.
- Tons of Free Themes.
- Built-in free JAudio Tag Editor.
- Smart Play Queue – Easily accessible play queue anywhere on just right swipe.
- Easily add tracks & drag up/down to sort playing queue.
- Powerful search – Search quickly by track, artist, and album.
- Playlists – Fully playlist support & Build your own playlist on the go.
- Party shuffle – Shuffle your tracks.
- Beats Album – Classic design view for album art in your player.
- Notification control – Control track from notifications.
- Easy navigation – Just one touch to navigate.
- Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way.
- Navigation by Folder.
- Intelligent Sleep Timer.
- Language Translation for more than 12 languages.
- Home Widget Support & Lock screen widget support.
- Play by Genre.
- Favorite Support.
- Last.fm Scrobbler support.
- Complete customization option.
Pi Music Player
At first, I myself don’t know about Pi player. I think it is just an ordinary app for Android. But one day flashing a custom ROM on my Android device, I head about Pi player and then I get to know about it. Pi Music Player is a stunning audio player, beautifully crafted with Material Design in mind and packed with some extraordinary powerful features. It has a built-in equalizer to enhance the listening experience with its quality and BASS.
- Built-in 5 Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets.
- Ringtone Cutter to precisely cut any mp3 file.
- Pi Power Share.
- Enhanced Folder view of all music files.
- Sleep Timer.
- Swipe to change songs in Play Screen.
- Edit metadata about tracks, albums, artists, genres.
- Sleek, intuitive and beautifully crafted User Interface and Media Controls.
- Four great themes – Gloss Theme, Light Theme, Dark Theme and Black Theme.
- 25 amazing backgrounds for Gloss theme through in-app purchases.
- Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art.
- Cool Seamless transitions and animations.
- Widget Support.
Neutron Music Player
Neutron is a profession audio player for audiophiles with a reliable, 32/64-bit, platform and OS independent audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device. The best thing about Neutron is that it can read or scan songs from internal, SD card, and network sources (SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV) and send audio either to headphones or directly to USB DAC. It is pretty famous and you must use it from the download link below.
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high-quality HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
- Bit-perfect playback.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
- DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
- DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Supports large media libraries.
- Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
- A 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
- UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
- Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
- DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
- Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
- Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
- Replay Gain from metadata.
- Gapless playback (sample accurate).
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
- Phase inversion.
- High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
- Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Balance (L/R).
- Mono mode.
- Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
- Playlist management.
- Media library grouping by album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
- Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
- Folder mode.
- Clock mode.
- Timers: sleep, wake.
- Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
- Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
Yet another best and a unique and very different audio player for Android. BlackPlayer is a Free elegant modern local Music player. It’s easy to use and one of the fastest out there. Very basic and comes with inbuilt equalizer which delivers a great experience. If you love to design your home screen of your Android device, use the BlackPlayer audio widget.
- Supports the standard local music file formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Build in Equalizer, bass-boost & 3D surround virtualizer or option to use external Equalizer.
- Flac support (4.1+)
- Gapless playback.
- View & Edit embedded lyrics.
- HD Album cover management, auto, and manual.
- ID3 Tag editor, edit Track, Albums & Artists
- Changeable Themes, fonts, and colors.
- Very customizable.
- Music scrobbling.
- 3 widgets.
- Sleep timer.
- Flat minimalistic design.
- Crossfading (Limited support)
Pulsar Music Player
I have used Pulsar player for at least one year and I didn’t find any problem. And it delivers best of it with amazing features. Pulsar is intuitive, tiny and full featured music player with material design. It comes with both free and premium version but I think free is enough. Pulsar support standard music file types including mp3, aac, FLAC, Ogg, WAV and etc.
If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click “rescan library” menu item from action bar to rescan device.
- Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
- Manage and play music by album, artist, folder, and genre.
- Smart playlists with most played, recently played and newly added tracks.
- Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
- Fast search across albums, artists, and songs.
- Home screen widget.
- Gapless playback support.
- Built-in tag editor.
- Display lyrics (embedded only).
- Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
- Disable car autoplay on Bluetooth.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Various colorful themes.
- Sleep timer and more.
So, these were the some of the unique music players which you might have seen the first time. Maybe you have used before but not all have done that.
There are more music players like them you can give it a try.
- NCS Music Player
- Apple Music (Player)
- Savan Music & Radio (Player)
- Default Music Player
- Google Music Player