Almost Every company now a day’s willing to make the world come in a device that is as small as possible. The Smartphone’s now days are being measured in millimeters according to their width which makes them really handy for the customers. Amongst the top 5 best thinnest Smartphone’s, the Vivo X3 is till now the thinnest Smartphone in the world which is manufactured by a well known Chinese company called BBK.
1. Vivo X3/X3s(5.75mm)
The Vivo X3 is not only the thinnest Smartphone in the world till now but it has been designed with some incredible Specifications and features. The Vivo as mentioned according to our subject is the thinnest phone in the world which measures only 5.75mm.The 5.0 inch IPS display makes the Smartphone looks very big but it only weighs 150g. Its Operating system is Android 4.2.2 and RAM is 1GB. It has a large storage capacity for sure which is of 16GB but cannot be expandable.
Something which makes the Smartphone count more than its width is the Camera Specification. The front camera is 5MP and the rear camera measures 8MP. The New feature like DAC (Digital to Analog converter) makes the audio system of the Smartphone more dynamic.
Recommended: Top 10 Best Camera Phones Worth Buying
2. Huawei Ascend P6 (6.18mm)
The Huawei Ascend P6 as per its width is the second thinnest Smartphone in the world. This Smartphone’s width doesn’t make much difference to the one which has been listed first. This Smartphone has a Display type of IPS+LCD capacitive touchscreen, Multitouch and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
The Dolby Digital Plus sound enhancement and 3.5mm jack makes the Smartphone much vivacious. Again the phone supports a microSD up to 32GB i.e. only single SIM version and internal memory of 8GB. The Operating system of this Smartphone is similar to that of the Vivo whereas the camera specifications are quite impressive than the Vivo. The Primary camera is of 8MP, autofocus, LED flash and check quality, the secondary camera is of 5MP.
3. XPERIA Z ULTRA(6.5mm)
The third place in this category goes to XPERIA Z ULTRA. This Smartphone from SONY has a width of 6.5mm and weighs about 212g. The best option in this Smartphone is the water proof guarantee that the company provides.The Touch Screen quality is almost equal to the Huawei Ascend which is of capacitive touch screen, scratch proof glass and triluminos display.
The memory capacity of this Smartphone is far better than the earlier one as the Smartphone supports up to 64GB and has an internal memory of 16GB. Similar to the earlier mentioned Smartphone’s this phone too runs on the same operating system.The primary camera is of 8MP, autofocus and checks quality options whereas the secondary camera is only of 2MP which makes a very bad impression for the respective camera.
4. ZTE Grand S (6.9mm)
The Chinese company ZTE is no where behind in this competition for manufacturing thin Smartphone’s. The ZTE Grand S is also one of the thinnest Smartphone’s in the world till now.The Operating System of this Smartphone is quiet late then the other three Smartphone’s that are in our list. This Smartphone runs on Android 4.2.1 jellybean and has a quad-core 1.7GHZ processor.
- 5 Inch Display 3G Android 4.2 Phone that takes you to the top of the podium due to having excellent specifications and made with quality as it has a FHD 1920x1080 Gorilla Glass Screen and a MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHz CPU, this phone will change the game.
- ZTE Grand S, 2013 iF International Design Award, Android 4.2 Operating System, 3G, FHD 1920x1080 Resolution, Gorilla Glass Screen
- "ZTE Grand S", which is one of the best pound for pound phones available especially when you compare the specifications it has with the awesome wholesale price. ZTE has a great reputation as one of the biggest manufacturers of telecommunications and mobile phones in the world; they are definitely a major player on the international circuit. This "ZTE Grand S" phone is well-known for having an ultra slim 6.9mm body meaning it is easy to carry and convenient to hold while having one of the best screen technologies about and that is gorilla glass. With a 5 inch display with a 1920x1080 Gorilla Glass OGS technology screen, not only is the display of the "ZTE Grand S" cell phone tough while being sensitive enough to handle 10 point multi touch for navigation but it display your media and other content in full high quality leaving you in aura. In 2013, the ZTE Grand S beat 4,325 other enteries from 51 countries to win the iF International Design Award as it represented a breakthrough in traditional design concept.
- The major high branded phones fear the "ZTE Grand S" mobile phone and for good reasons as it uses the very popular Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system that really come to life with this phone. Create your dream phone with all the abilities that Android 4.2 offers including the opportunity to access the pre-installed Google Play store to download some of the thousands upon thousands of applications housed there. Pure power is standard with this high quality ZTE Android phone as it boasts a MT6589 quad core processor that reaches speeds of up to 1.5GHz. When that CPU is paired with the 2GB RAM that is incased in the super modelesque body of the "ZTE Grand S" mobile phone, then the result is a magnificent performance that is truly hard to beat.
- There are many other features included with this smartphone such as 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded even more by the built-in micro SD card slot that supports up to an additional 32GB. Manage two separate SIM cards on this one phone including the ability to support 3G as the "ZTE Grand S" quad core Android phone will let you make the call or surf the web from almost anywhere in the world. Take pictures or record videos with the 13 megapixel rear camera that this "ZTE Grand S" phone has or use the front camera to take self-portrait photos or engage in online web chats.
The thickness of this Smartphone is just 6.9mm whereas the display and sound system is almost similar to that of the Huawei Ascend Smartphone. Again the storage capacity is exactly same as the XPERIA Z ULTRA.The Primary camera of this Smartphone is much more as compared to the other three Smartphone’s i.e. of 13MP whereas the secondary camera is again a bad impression as in case of the XPERIA.
5. Lenovo K900 (6.9mm)
The Lenovo has also released a Smartphone whose width equals the width of ZTE Grand S. The display of this phone is better as compared to the ZTE Grand S as the screen is protected with an additional corning Gorilla Glass 2. The Operating system is Android 4.2 jellybean which again makes it comparatively better than the earlier one.
The camera of Lenovo K900 is similar to that of the Grand S for which you might face some disappointment while judging the Secondary camera. This Smartphone lacks with the card slot and has an internal memory of 16GB and RAM of 2GB.