In this post, I am going to show you how to use your Gmail account to send and receive emails from multiple addresses. Most of us own more than one email account say, for example, one from Gmail, one from Yahoo and one from Hotmail. If you are tired of logging into multiple accounts to check your inbox or to send emails, I have a solution here.
Gmail has an option to integrate multiple email accounts (email addresses) into a single Gmail account. Once you integrate multiple email addresses into your Gmail account, you can use the same account to send emails from different addresses and receive emails for different addresses.
Send Multiple Emails From Single Account
Let’s take a simple example
Suppose you have three email addresses (email accounts)
You can integrate the emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com and operate all the three accounts from your single Gmail account.
Here is a step-by-step procedure to do this.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner.
- Under Settings, click on Accounts tab.
- Now you’ll see the first option “Send mail as:“
- Under this option, click on Add another email address you own
- Now a small new window will pop-up ask you to enter the details of your new email address.
- Here you can enter any name and any email address. The email address need not belong to Gmail only. You can enter your Yahoo, Hotmail or any other valid email address.
- A Verification email will be sent to the address that you specify. Once you verify that you own the email address, it will be integrated into your Gmail account.
Now when you compose a new email, you’ll see an option to select from multiple addresses to send the mail. Also, you’ll receive the incoming emails for multiple addresses to a single mailbox. I hope this will benefit you.
- How to Set an Expiry Date for Google Drive Share Links
- Use Gmail to Create Virtual Online Drive for FREE
- Trick to Undo or Callback a Sent Email from Gmail