As we know that Facebook doesn’t support animated GIF images.
If you will upload a GIF image on Facebook then it will not run like an ordinary image. In-spite of this will look like a simple image only.
Earlier people found some ways to upload and show GIF on Facebook. But in some days of internal Facebook found the bug and fixed it. So, now you are nor able to show animated images directly on the Facebook.
The only reason behind not showing of GIF images is that it makes Facebook ‘s site slow which decreases its quality. In order to maintain site loading time and the quality, the Facebook team doesn’t allow direct uploading of animated GIF images.
In this Post, you will know how to post animated GIF images on Facebook.
Post Animated GIF Images On Facebook
You might be aware that Google+ loads a little bit slower than Facebook because it supports direct uploading of GIF images.
If you are here then don’t worry at the end of this article you will be able to post animated GIF images on Facebook directly similar to Google Plus. After using this trick you can easily post animated images on your wall, your friend’s wall or in a group.
Just follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below. Be careful and apply each and every step carefully otherwise you will get an error message.
This is a simple trick to use with the use of a Third-party website. Follow the steps and apply in order to upload animation on Facebook.
- First of all, we will need to upload your GIF image on a Third-party website so that you can share it easily on Facebook.
- Simply go to GIPHY website.
- Now you will have two options either choose your own GIF image or search for existing GIF image on the website.
- If you want to upload then simply click on Upload button at the top right corner and then select your desired image and click on Upload GIF.
For that see the below steps:
- You can also upload a GIF image by pasting its URL in the field OR enter A GIF URL.
- If you want to choose existing image then search for it on the site and open it.
- Now click on chain icon to copy the URL of the image as shown in the image below.
- This will copy the URL of the image (You can choose any link provided).
- Now just go to your Facebook profile or your friend’s profile or in a group.
- Paste the URL that you copied and posted it on the Facebook.
This will upload GIF on Facebook when your friends will click on it then it will be able to run properly.