You might be visiting any website and or an eCommerce website and you wanna save that web page for later. All most all web browsers give you the credibility to download web pages. But, that’s the traditional way to download any web page.
Well, there are many formats you wanna save any type of content. One such format is PDF.
You can save web pages as PDF.
Or alternatively, you can say that you can convert any web page into a PDF file.
Once you have created and downloaded that PDF file, you can edit PDF file as you need.
So, today, I am gonna show you the quick way to download any web page as PDF file. Withing a just click you can download any web page with any web browser (mainly Google Chrome and Firefox).
Convert Web Page into PDF File
To make it really quick, make sure you follow the steps below:
- First of all, go to Chrome Web Store from here.
- Here, search for “Save as PDF” extension. Or download directly from here (For Chrome | For Firefox).
- Now, download and install the extension (add-on) for Chrome and Firefox (whichever you use).
- You’ll see the extension icon on the menu bar on the upper-right side of the browser.
- Now, go to the web page you want to save. For example, you want to save our YouTube to MP3 Guide.
- Here, let the web page to load completely and click the on the extension icon.
- You’ll notice that the icon start running(the vertical bars). And your web page will start downloading as a PDF file.
- When you’ll open it, the web page will be downloaded as PDF file.
So, you can see that the web page has been saved(downloaded) locally in PDF format.
This little trick is very helpful in creating notes or documents online. The best thing about it is that it saves all links, photos, videos, etc from that particular web page.
It may be any web page, either a YouTube page or Wikipedia page or an eCommerce web page of products you wanna buy.
If you like the trick and want more, subscribe to our newsletter and don’t forget to share it with your friends!