YouTube intros give the audience a compact and immediate glance of your video, what your video is all about. And one of the best method to grow and enhance your views and subscribers on YouTube.
This is must for a YouTuber if you want to grow and want a brand name for yourself.
How To Create Video Intro For YouTube
STEPS TO Create Video Intro:
- First of all download and install Legend – Animate Text In Video. This is basically a small application which animates text to awesome animations.
- Now, after you have finished installing, open it.
NOTE: **Use premium version to get more animations unlocked.**
- As you open it, it will greet you to enter your text. Enter using your keyboard and click or tap on the right tick icon.
- Now here it will show you some options on what to do next, just tap the play icon.
- Here you can simply choose animation type and color combinations. Select the one you like and supports your YouTube channel and the videos.
- Now it’s time to download, Legend gives you two formats, save as gif or video. Choose the video format and it’ll start downloading.
That’s it! Congratulations! You have successfully created the YouTube intro.
NOTE: **The downloaded video doesn’t have any audio, you have to add it your own. This article may help you: Add Audio Files To Videos**
Enjoy!! Make sure to share it with your friends!!