Making apps can be little difficult to be heard because it needs programming skills and more expertise in.
But it’s not true in the 21st century you are living in, you can create app free, here everything day-by-day becoming easier than before. Talking of creating an app is easier nowadays.
Here are some ways by which you can build your own app for Play Store & App Store. The steps are as easy as their interface, no need of any programming skills, just 10 minutes or more.
How To Create/Build Android Apps
- Signup for AppGeyser by clicking on Signup button on upper right corner.
- When you’ve done this, click on Create App, select the template(category) for your app or simply search.
- Now fill up with your App Setting giving necessary details of your app.
- After it’s all finished, click Create and you’ll be redirected to your dashboard.
- Now, your app is ready to download, you can also publish it on Play Store or App Store, or you can do it yourself the way you want.
- First of all signup for AppSpotr, you can also sign up with Facebook
- Click GET STARTED (if not signup or sign in), then sign in.
- A simple tap on NEW APP and start selecting your templates and design your app according to your need.
- After finishing all that jazz, grab your app or publish it, as you want.
- Sign up
- Create a new app, and start developing your app just like done above.