Laptops are small and compact as compared to PC. We all some sort of laptops which we use for different purposes. Apart from this, there are some people who want quality, it may be the display, graphics or sound. But there come to the students who want quality as well as want to save their pocket from being empty. So, here the best budget laptops for students.
- A more impressive camera. All-around / Your photos, forever / Search what you see
- Your own personal Google, built in / Charges fast and really lasts / Water resistant when it counts / Find the perfect fit for you and your Pixel
- 5.0" Display type: AMOLEDResolution / PPI: 1920 x 1080 / 441 ppi
- Android 8.0.0 Oreo
- LTE Advanced With 50% faster peak speeds in more than 450 cities from coast to coast.
Acer Aspire E5-573G
- 15.6-inch Full HD Widescreen Display (1920 x 1080), NVIDIA GeForce 940M Graphics with 4GB Dedicated DDR3 VRAM
- Latest Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.70 GHz;
- 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, 720P HD Webcam, HDMI, VGA
- Genuine Windows 10 64-bit preinstalled, Bluetooth 4.0, Battery life up to 5 hours
- 802.11AC WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, LAN (10/100/1000)
Priced under 35k, the Acer Aspire E5-573G is a 15-inch laptop that tries to do a little bit of everything, maximizing your investment in the process. It has a full-keyboard with a dedicated number pad, 1TB storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 920M graphics with 2GB dedicated memory, and the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac wireless communication standard, not to mention Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. Of all the laptops assembled in this list, this one from Acer offers the best value for money. You can’t go wrong with it, at this budget.
- AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 (2.00 GHz, 2MB Cache). 4GB DDR3 memory (1600Mhz, supports up to 8GB)
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- DVD+/-RW: Burns DVDs and CDs in multi formats
- 15.6" HD display delivers bright, crisp visuals in 16:9 widescreen format and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, SD card reader, 3 USB, Windows 8.1 Home (64-bit)
The Lenovo G series of laptops are aimed at budget consumers, and given Lenovo’s build quality it’s one of the best-built laptops you’ll get under 30k that’s for sure. Everything from the keyboard deck, trackpad, palm rest, screen hinge, and the bottom panel seems slightly better built on the G50-30 than most laptops sold at this price point. It comes with an Intel Pentium chip clocked at 2.16 GHz — not a Core i3, but 2GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, DVD drive, and one year’s warranty is good value for money.
It is currently unavailable, but you can try the laptop given above.
- 1 USB Type-C, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), VGA output
- 15.6 in HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD graphics with shared graphics memory, SuperMulti DVD/CD burner (including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM and double-layer DVD)
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN, Integrated webcam, SD card reader, Built-in stereo speakers with B&O technology provides a crystal-clear sound experience.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Chocolate black Color, 3-cell lithium-ion Battery
- Intel Pentium mobile processor N4200 Quad-Core processor 1.1 GHz with 2M Cache with turbo up to 2.5 GHz - four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD
This laptop narrowly misses out on the Acer from the top spot. It nearly has the same configuration — Intel Core i3 chip, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB hard drive, dedicated 2GB GDDR3 NVIDIA GeForce 930M graphics, but no operating system. You’ll have to purchase your own Windows OS or use an older version that you may have. If you want a basic gaming notebook on the cheap, and if you have some sort of brand loyalty towards ASUS, definitely consider the ASUS A555LF, as it’s a nice budget laptop to invest in. Definitely more colorful than most machines here, for sure.
Currently unavailable but you can try the alternative given above.
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- AMD Quad-Core A6-7310 APU (2 GHz, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 MB cache), integrated AMD Radeon R4 graphics
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0; 1 RJ-45, full-size island-style with numeric keypad, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Weighs 4.74 lbs. and measures 0.9" thin, 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion battery
Another very good looking laptop priced just over 30k in the market is this HP 15-ac119tu — a 15-inch laptop with a white shell and palm rest that makes it stand out from the crowd. The internals are solid given the price segment on the HP 15-ac119tu, as it has an Intel Core i3-5005U chip with 4GB RAM, 1TB hard drive and onboard Intel HD 5500 graphics. The laptop sports a fine keyboard and trackpad that’s nice to type on and offers built-in Windows 10 operating system. Another thing we like about this laptop is its trackpad sports isolated left and right mouse buttons — a rarity these days. Good looks and good for the money — what more can you ask for at this price?
Dell Inspiron 15 3000
- 5th Gen Intel i3-5015U 2.10 GHz Dual-Core processor, 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 1TB HDD
- 15.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) Energy-efficient LED backlight Display, Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/ac/b/n/g, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Stereo speakers, 10/100 Ethernet, HD Webcam, MaxxAudio, Media Reader
- Windows 10, 0.9" Thin, 4.85lbs Weight, Color: Black
This 15-inch laptop from Dell is dressed all in black, through and through. While that may be considered boring in comparison to a few colorful laptops mentioned above, the finely textured finish on the Dell Inspiron 15 3000’s screen cover gives it an air of premiumness. It doesn’t have an optical drive, which is a bit of a shame, but on every other front, it matches toe to toe with laptops ranked above it. In fact, it has a 720p HD webcam and very good onboard sound thanks to its Waves Maxxaudio speakers. Overall, this is a good deal at its price of 30k.
Another Lenovo G series laptop finds itself in our list of best budget laptops, simply because of what it offers. At the budget end, Lenovo G series offers arguably the best build quality found in laptops at this price point. A 14-inch screen, an Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, integrated Intel graphics, and bundled Windows 10 operating system are all signs of a very good machine at its asking price of just over 35k. If you look at e-commerce sites, chances are you might get this laptop for even cheaper, sweetening the deal further.
Asus Transformer Book T100HA
- 2-in-1 ultraportable notebook with a 10" IPS WXGA (1280x800), detachable tablet
- Touchscreen, smooth multitasking with 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC with Windows 10 pre-installed
- Intel Quad-Core Cherry Trail x5-Z8500 1.44GHz (Turbo up to 2.24GHz)
- Comfortable keyboard dock with multi-touch touchpad and USB 3.0 Type C for productivity on-the-go
- Ultra-portable with 0.72-inch thin and only 2.28lbs weight
It looks attractive with a lustrous metal finish on its screen cover (but not its bottom panel), adding a tinge of premiumness to its overall exterior. It’s built well, doesn’t exactly feel cheap on the touch, which is quite an achievement given the fact that this is a budget hybrid notebook. ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is definitely worth considering if you’re looking to buy a 2-in-1 hybrid under 25k. A close second to also consider would be the Acer Switch 10E.