These apps generally not make you a hacker but they are very useful to hack at an average of daily use.
Awesome Android Hacking Apps
WPS WPA Tester
Do you want to know if your Access Point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol?
Wifi WPS Wpa Tester is the app that you need!
This is the best app to penetrate the WPS enabled wifi and crack the passwords. And the best of the Android Hacking Apps. This app needs root permissions but can operate without root. It is available on play store with an upgrade of the premium version.
What can you do with arcai.com’s Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network user in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, Arcia’s net cut can work.
2. Set on/off the line to any network users, including phone/Xbox, softphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
3. You can cut off network between two network users within LAN, by setting one of the users as “gateways”, then cut off the other users, then those two users won’t be able to talk to each other, eg: Apple TV, Google TV, Xiaomi box, cut off the phone connection to those boxes, will disable screencast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on
network and you can’t see it.
6. Check phone type, the net cut will be able to list type of phones.
7. Give user easy to remember the name. Long press any network user, a pop-up window will allow you input name for the user.
8. Detect attacker, if anyone tries to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from net cut directly.
Orbot: Proxy With Tor
Have you heard about Tor browser which to penetrate and access to the deep and dark web just like that Orbot is a free proxy app that empowers other apps to use the internet more securely. Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world.
Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis. You can download this app from play store.
What!!! it’s a hacking app?? Not totally but yes it comes in this list as Parallel Space Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes for cloned apps. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on a device with the Incognito Installation feature.
Moreover, users are able to customize their cloned apps in Parallel Space with themes to create their own stylish launcher. It’s totally free and a must install the app for your devices.
So here comes the most usable and must have app if you want your emails and messages secret. Cryptography is another Android Hacking apps and a cipher, hashing, encoding and learning tool for all ages.
In this app, you just have to put your emails in it and just click encrypt and send it to the destination, if caught by someone in between, not a problem because he will not be able to understand that. And at the destination just decrypt it by the help of the same app.
It’s like the cSPloit and dSploit, just a difference of working environment. zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.
I hope you like all these awesome Android Hacking Apps which give a Watch Dogs Hack App like moment.
So this ends the list, so enjoy hacking and cracking.
Thank You…., Like, Follow and Keep Sharing & Supporting…