Do you have a secretive nature and this also happens with your computing data and much more with these type of things? Everyone wants their files to be safe and hidden from others who want to stalk theirs. So, here are best three ways to hide files and by hiding your important files and folders easily within some seconds with the knowledge of any type of programming.
Let’s have a look at the ways for hiding files like a pro with a rapid succession.
#1 Normal Folder Option
- Open My Computer from the Desktop or from anywhere else you are used to doing.
- Now there is a organize option in the upper left side of the screen, go to Folder and search option.
- Here you will find a view tab and options for hiding your files.
- You can simply hide your files by right clicking on them, properties and select Hidden.
#2 Using Third-Party Tool
3. Using CMD – Complete Hide
- Open Command Prompt from the start menu or from the run or any way you like.
- Now go to the location of your file you wanna hide or simply give the location in Command Prompt using the command cd. ( You can also use shift to open the cmd at any location)
- Type this command: attrib +h +s +r “and the file name”
- Now if even the show hidden folders in the folder option is enable your files will be hidden.
- If you want to gain back your document, type: attrib -h -s -r “and the file name”